Saturday, June 03, 2023

Who Am I?

 I am the oneness that I was.

Billions of years ago, I split myself into many. I created "you" and "me." I entered into delusion.

Then I began to compete with myself.

I gathered myself into tribes and communities.

Yet I still kept parts of myself away and separate: the "others." I divided myself into more and more labels - even based on the variation of my skin color. I separated, fought, and competed with those parts of myself that I saw as separate.


Now, I am rediscovering who I was,

The oneness that I was,

The oneness that I am.

Through separation, I have rediscovered my oneness with all of life.

That knowledge could not have been known without the first separation.

My delusion is finally coming to an end.

With gratitude, I am returning home.


I am EVERYTHING that you see.


I am the cause of all the world's problems.

I am also the healer of all wounds.

I am the wrath of the world.

I am also the joy.

I am the agony.

I am also the peace.

I am the darkness.

I am also the light.

I am the nothingness.

I am also everything.


When we embrace all of who we are, we will find peace within and compassion and gratitude towards others. We gain access to forgiveness of ourselves, others, and the world. We gain access to Agape - universal love. We enter heaven on earth - finally. Our final destination. We return home.

Labels: , , ,